
I had my 24th birthday this past Friday. It was a great birthday, Aaron spoiled me and spent more than he should, he is very sweet. This is a picture of some of my friends that took me out to lunch it was a lot of fun, thanks girls. I would post some other pictures of my very cool birthday but during christmas our camera got dropped and now it isnt working, so thank you Angie for this picture. (Aubrey, Ami, AuBree, Angie, Sarah, Me)
11 comments:
i'm glad you had a good birthday and that you found that awesome restaurant i probably would never go there from just looking but i'll definitely go back!!
Happy birthday, Shonnee! Your gift is wrapped and sitting on the desk to be mailed out. Given how long it took us to get Aaron his, you should receive it some time in March.
Enjoy your 20's while you can! :-)
Happy Birthday! (How fun...so many "A" names at one table!)
Happy b-day!!!!
Happy Birthday! I forgot to send give you my email/vice versa, from you today! Here it is..mdacker@hotmail.com. Send me an email and I will send you an invite :)
Happy Birthday!!! I love your new hair cut by the way. I forgot to tell you on Sun.
Happy Birthday Shonnee:) The big 24 huh? Looks like you guys had fun at lunch together.
Glad you got to spend your birthday in a fun way!
Bummer about your camera...I know all about camera sadness!!! I can't believe you are only 24, I feel like I am getting older and you are getting younger, what is up with that? Happy Birthday!!!
Happy Bday to you ....... Happy Birthday, Shonee. I'm glad it was great and you guys are doing so well in CA.
Great pics of you and Aaron. His kid pics are adorable. I haven't seen many of Darin, either. When I do, he is the cutest. I still think he's the best of the Pitts clan!!!
Happy Late Birthday!!!!
Post a Comment