

I found this fun idea in a magazine that I have. Basically you cut a bunch of strips of yarn, I cut mine about a 12"-18" long. Place the strips of yarn in a small bowl with Elmer's glue in it. Make sure that the yarn is completely coated with glue, I used 1 1/2 tubes of glue to make this one. You have to get your hand in it and sort of stir the yarn around so that the yarn gets coated good with glue. Find a bowl that you already have that has a good shape and cover it with cellophane. Turn the bowl over so the bottom is face up. Then all you have to do is start wrapping the yarn around the bowl. Let it dry for a couple days and your done. I used two different colors on mine but you can get as creative as you want.


7 comments:
you are so crafty! I love all your projects!
Very creative!
I love both! Projects are so much fun!
Awesome! I need to learn how to do Zippers. Since you look like a pro you should teach me. :)
You are so creative and crafty! Good Job!
How fun! I love those little (easy) projects. There are tons of craft blogs out there, too! Omi!!
Any plans for this summer? How's school and work for ya'll going?
You find the best ideas! Love the make-up bag! So cute!
Post a Comment