Aaron and I took our last trip to Utah, unitl Christmas. It was so fun to be home and we were able to do a lot of fun things. I am sorry that I didn't get very many picutures. First off we headed to Ferron where we got to see my family for a family reunion on the Wright side of the family. The reunion was at the farm which is a piece of land that is in the middle of nowhere without any running water or electricity, we had to use the outhouse. I really love it down there(Although I can say that now a few years ago I would have said I hated it). My dad recently got two more horses so it was fun to be able to go riding again. Rosalyn playes the clarinet in the marching band so we went to the annual 4th of July parade in Huntington to watch her march, she is a lot of fun to watch.
After the reunion was over Aaron drove up to Sandy to be with his family while I stayed behind in Ferron so that we could each have time to spend with our families. I don't really like having to split up like that but this time we felt like we had to since we were only going to be home for a week.

We decided camping at the farm just wasnt enough camping.... So we went camping at Millsite Res. for a few days. It was so fun to be able to go out in the canoes, go fishing and hiking. While we were crossing the river to go on a hike I lost my shoe in the river, luckily Dallas was down stream from me and he saved it but I had to walk the rest of the hike in one soggy shoe.
Dallas casting out a line at Millsite.
Dallas, Bethany, Shonee, Rosalyn. If you look really close at my pole notice that I got stuck with the pewney batman kid pole that is two feet long :)
Mom, Dallas, Bethany, Rosalyn
Rosalyn and Shonee making weird poses
Evelyn and Lance
Bethany, Rosalyn, Shonee
Caitlin was only able to come to the family reunion and it was sad that I wasnt able to see her much. Three days before we left to come back home my mom drove me up to Sandy so that I could spend a few days with Aaron and his family. We went out to dinner one last time and my Uncle Spencer was able to meet up with us.Caitlin, Dallas, Spencer, Shonee, Aaron, Bethany, Rosalyn

3 comments:
Glad you had fun with the fam's :) That's too funny you got stuck with the batman pole!
vacationing is the best! :)
You look so great...I so wish I could have seen you while you are here...I know Christmas will be crazy but will you let me know when you are here?
Post a Comment