Looks very cute!!! How I remember you!! Although when I first met you your hair was super long!! Wish I would have known you were around, we could have got together! I saw a california car at your mom and dads but didn't put the two together!
love it shonee! you look so cute! when i am feeling a change is needed my hair is usually the first thing to get it! btw, i love that nativity set, so cool.
Shonee, you know I think you are beautiful no matter what. Christmas was so wonderful. When you all left, you took a little light with you. I am looking forward to the time when our visits won't have to be once or twice a year. Also, the wii games I bought that didn't make it for Christmas came, but it didn't matter anyway because apparently one of the dogs chewed up the nunchuck. But they'll be here for next time.
7 comments:
Looks very cute!!! How I remember you!! Although when I first met you your hair was super long!! Wish I would have known you were around, we could have got together! I saw a california car at your mom and dads but didn't put the two together!
I love it! It looks really cute!
I too love the new do!!! I feel like you look so awesomely skinny!!! You cute little thing!
love it shonee! you look so cute! when i am feeling a change is needed my hair is usually the first thing to get it! btw, i love that nativity set, so cool.
Looking good Shonee! Love it.
Love it. :)
Shonee, you know I think you are beautiful no matter what. Christmas was so wonderful. When you all left, you took a little light with you. I am looking forward to the time when our visits won't have to be once or twice a year. Also, the wii games I bought that didn't make it for Christmas came, but it didn't matter anyway because apparently one of the dogs chewed up the nunchuck. But they'll be here for next time.
Post a Comment