We love home made bread. I have been practicing and trying to be able to make home made bread since we got married, with struggling success. We wanted good bread so bad that we even got a bread maker a few years ago ( which didn't turn out). When ever we go home we try to make a stop at Great Harvest, this amazing bread place in Utah. After our trip there this year I was inspired again to try to make bread and I have to say that I am totally happy with the way this loaf turned out. If anyone is interested in the recipe I can post it.
I love the the center, it was moist yet still firm. It wasn't crumbly at all.
Adding of course some honey or jam really adds the final touch.
Mmmm I love it.
2 comments:
Yum is right! It looks tempting enough to consider (yes, just consider) breaking the rules of the GF life. Looks delish!
pick me! i want the recipe!
Post a Comment