Tuesday, November 1, 2011

16x2



Wow time has flown by! It is hard be believe that we have been back in Cali for a couple of months already and now it is time to move again.  Last week we celebrated Aaron's birthday, a big 32.  We were so lucky to be able to spend the afternoon at California Adventure/Disney Land because of our friends the Uriens',  both work at the park and were so kind to let us in. 





 Urien's, Guymon's, Smith's




 I hate to admit this but when Aaron and I had passes to the parks our first year out here we never made it over to California Adventure....sad I know.

We were so excited, well mainly just me, to see what California Adventure was all about.  This is us just before the Toy Story ride, which I might add was SOOOOO fun!!!

As an after thought for the next few days my right tripceps was so sore from pulling the trigger.  Even with all that shooting Aaron still beat me....




Aaron with his birthday pin.  One of the Disneyland workers told Aaron happy 16th birthday as we walked by.  It is a little ironic that it is actually 16x2.  I am guessing this guy is going to age well. 


Happy Birthday, Love you!!!










It is sad leaving Cali, again, for good.  We have had so much fun here.  We have made some amazing life long friends.  I am grateful for the opportunities that we have had while being out here to grow and learn what life is like outside of Utah. As we will probably end up there in the end, I will still think of Cali as home away from home.

No comments: