Since our lives are finally back to semi normal, with boards over with, (!!!) we are now able to explore this town a little bit.
This past weekend we took a trip down to Tombstone, an old western town. We of course chose the coldest day to go :( which I did my fair share of complaining about.
This town really is neat with all the plays, stage coach rides, shops, restaurants, and interesting museums. We really had a good time despite the cold weather.

The Wyatt Earp Theater, where we saw a few deadly gun fights!!

The Bird Cage Theater is the only original building here. This place is old and really cool. We decided to take the tour and we are glad we did for two reasons 1. because it was really awesome to see some antiques from back in the day and 2. because I think it was the only building in town that had heat....
We also took a tour of the old courthouse
These gallows were actually used to kill 7 men.....yikes.
Overall it was a fun trip. Hopefully we can go back on a warmer day. We found out that Aaron's' great great grandpa did some mining in Tombstone, we are excited to learn more about him.







2 comments:
First off, congrats on boards! Hooray! And isn't Tombstone so fun!? I'm glad you guys were able to go, I love how they really make the main street feel like you are stepping back in time. And the show's not bad either. So fun!
So fun! I'm excited to go back to Hanford and Have Neal all to myself without him having to study too :) Hope you guys enjoy your Holiday with the fam.
Post a Comment