We decided to have Christmas with the Smith's early this year. It just worked better with everyone's schedules.
It was a fun get together. Unfortunately, as what happens more often than not I didn't get pic's of everyone, oops.
Mel
Audra, Blake, Grayson

Aaron and Baby
Blake, Cathy

The food was amazing and I did manage to get a few shots of the yum yums.
Matt made these rolls from scratch, amazing!

This is our Christmas tree! It is actually our first REAL Christmas Tree.
Well, I should clarify our first tree was back in 2009 and was given to us by some friends. It was a cute little tree that really brought us the Christmas spirit.
I had a lot of fun this year decorating the tree.
We had awesome food, good company and a happy, drama free Christmas.
We had awesome food, good company and a happy, drama free Christmas.
Everyone at the Wright house was sick this year for Christmas. We decided not to go home and risk getting sick ourselves. One week after Christmas the baby and I rode up with my sister Caitlin and her husband for a weekend trip. It was a fun delayed Christmas trip.








No comments:
Post a Comment