She is getting to be so much fun. Her personality is really starting to surface and we just love her so much. She is now crawling everywhere and starting to stand and furniture walk. She is going to be quite the busy body, she is always wanting to explore and move around. She hates the idea of having to sit still for 5 min to get her diaper changed. We are continually coming up with ways to keep her occupied so we can get the deed done, quickly. Cloth diapering is still going good for us, we cloth diaper her exclusively when we are home but if we travel or she goes to a baby sitter we use disposables. If these pictures look like she is caring a load that's because she is. I swear sometimes I have a hard time telling if she has a messy diaper when she is wearing the gDiapers. Only after we were done taking pictures did I realize she needed to be changed....oops.
She still loves to get at her toes any chance she can.
Looking out the window is another one of her favorite things and now that she can stand on her own I often find her gazing outside. I can already image what my life will be once she is walking and knows what the park is.....
1 comment:
Shes Beautiful!
Post a Comment