Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Birthday Aaron!!!!

Aaron's birthday was on Tuesday and he turnded the big 30. Wow, he is getting old :) For the occasion I had to try my hand at another fondant cake and this time it worked out pretty good. I feel bad I didn't get a picture of Aaron or of the actual cake inside but rest assured it was good. Happy Birthday Aaron, I love you and look forward to many many more birthdays to come.







5 comments:

DREW and MICHELLE said...

Happy late Birthday Aaron! You guys look like you are always having so much fun! I am also very impressed with your halloween costumes every year :) Miss you guys and hope school is going well!

DREW and MICHELLE said...

p.s. shonee...your cake looks wonderful AND delicious! good job!

Royce said...

holy cow good job shonee you are amazing! happy birthday to aaron too!!

Neal and Angie said...

Your cake turned out great Shonee! Happy b-day Aaron!

Anonymous said...

Cute cake...I have not tried Fondant yet...it scares me!!!