Aaron is on spring break this week..... yeaaahh. We decided to take advantage. Sharon and Matt, Aaron's sister and her husband, were so nice and flew us out there to see them. We had the best time, they totally spoiled us. Bentonville Arkansas, is "Walmart Town" almost everyone there works for, the walmart home office.
I have to say sorry to matt because the one day that I had the camera out he was at work and so I am sorry I didn't get a pic of you.
(Sharon and Aaron don't they look so much alike)
(Sharon and Matt have two wonderful dogs named Auggie, english mastiff and Penny, basset hound)
3 comments:
That looks like a darling place to be! You are so talented with the camera...the next time you are in UT I want you to take some pics of my girls! Hope you are doing well! Miss you guys!
So how fun?! Glad you guys were able to go have fun. Looks like such a cute quaint little city.
I liked this post immediately- how could I not with the word WALTONS at the very top? :) I am glad you got to enjoy spring break and spend time with family. Your pictures all look amazing.
Post a Comment