www.mathbymusic.com
"Math by Music's songs first began in a classroom almost 25 years ago, formally known as Mr. Smith's Musical Math for Children. As an elementary school teacher, Mr. Smith was dedicated to the success of his students. With his creative mind and strong passions for education, he created several methods for teaching children math, reading, and even art. Each song is a product of finding a more effective way to help kids understand concepts that could otherwise be difficult to grasp. With his extensive background in music, Mr. Smith implemented these methods into fun and catchy songs for children. Today, Mr. Smith's program is known as Math by Music, teaching kids that math is just as easy as learning the ABC's."
3 comments:
Fun! The teacher side of me wants to buy this...even though I am currently classroomless!
wow that is pretty cool! I want to helo addi with math... maybe time for an investment!
I loved all the pics from Christmas. Made me wish it was Christmas again and you were here. I also looked at your apple bucket site. I'm going to try to make one of those finger pincushions. What a great idea. Have fun in AR. Miss you. Love mom
Post a Comment