Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Photography

About 6 months ago I got a new canon digital camera. I am now wanting to increase my experience and start practicing more. If you are interested in a simple, free photo session call me or leave a comment and we can set up a time.



Specs:

Session's are outside using natural light
Session will be about 1-1.5 hours
I will edit a few of the best pictures
Location needs to be close to my house

6 comments:

Brett and Kimberly said...

Sign me up! :)

Michelle said...

I'm in! :)

Erin said...

I meant to talk to you on the run today about this...only if you are up for a challenge! Eva can be very, very crazy! =)

Sarah and Jared said...

Jared and I would love to schedule a session! And if you ever want a moving, non-english understanding subject, Elsie would like her picture taken!

Neal and Angie said...

Neal and I need new pictures...I'd love you to practice on us!

Royce said...

sure that sounds great!