Sunday, May 23, 2010

We are in Utah this week!! Yeah I am excited to be home again with family. I have missed them so much. We were here in December but if feels like a year ago that we were here. The weather is a little cold but I think we will still be able to get outside and have fun. I am so proud of Aaron for finishing another quarter of school. I will post some pics later.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your new blog! such fun projects! LOVE it.

DREW and MICHELLE said...

Yeah for visiting Utah! How long are you here? I bet the snow this morning is a little different than CA :) Love your new blog too! You are so talented! I think I will have to make a special trip to CA so you can take some pics of my girls!

The Thornleys said...

My mom said she saw you, or something!!! Maybe we will run into each other. It would be great to see you!