Last year about this time I had an itch to grow something. I went to Target and picked up some pretty annual flowers. After one month they were all dead except for one little green filler, and actually it is still alive. I don't know how because I always forget to water it. Anyway, the other day I walked outside and noticed a clump of little yellow mushrooms growing in my pot. Very weird. I guess I can't keep bought plants alive but the ones that appear mysteriously I can.
There are a lot of dogs in our apartment complex. Mazie has found some good friends. There are two dog in particular that we like going to the park with, Finn and Manny. This is a picture of Mazie after we got back from the park the other day, she had fun as you can tell.
This week we will be deciding where Aaron will be going for his rotations next year. I am so excited.
No comments:
Post a Comment