Wow does time fly. As we leave this beautiful island, I am so
happy that we had the experience of spending time here. When Aaron and I
first found out over one year ago that we might be able to come out here we
were excited but also nervous about making such a big move. The people
that we have met out here and those who have been placed in our path was no coincidence. Often times we don't know how or why we are placed where we are. I am so overwhelmed with gratitude for the blessings that we have seen in our lives. I have been upset in the past wondering why things in my life are not going according to my plan and the way I think things should happen. I know that there is a plan for me, God's plan, and
his plan is better than mine. As I am learning to accept his plan, with patience, blessings are being
poured out. The experiences that we have had while living out here are part of those blessings.
By for now, we'll be back!!

No comments:
Post a Comment