Wednesday, August 17, 2011

White Tiger

The White Tiger, as she has affectionately been know for the past few months, now has a new home!! When we got out here we were still unsure if we wanted to buy a car.  We soon realized that we would not be able to see the island to it's fullest extent if we did not have a car. 

Two days after we moved out here, it didn't take long to figure it out, we bought the White Tiger. She has been a great car BUT I am so happy that we sold her. As the man who bought our car handed over the cash, which was all in $20 dollar bills, I was excited to hold a stack of money that was over two inches thick.  It went well and I think she has a good home.  Our treat for selling the car was my favorite, See's Chocolates!

Now we just need a ride to the airport.......hhhmmm




No comments: