Saturday, September 7, 2013

4 months old

I cannot believe that she is already 4 months old, time just flies by.  We have been so busy over here the past few months.  More on that later.  At her 4 month check up she weighed 15.1 lbs and is in the overall 73% for height and weight. 



 


She has really started to laugh out loud.  Before it was just one little sound when she would laugh but now it is a full on bust a gut laugh.  She will even get so excited that she will squeal, 

She found her thumb when she was about 3.5 months old and now they are best buds.  Right now I think that it is cute when she sucks it, I just hope that she gets rid of it sooner rather than later. I would hate to be the mom trying to get her 5 year old to stop sucking her thumb. 



She loves her daddy

 We just love this little girl so much!! She is getting more and more interactive each day.  She is rolling over from her tummy to her back and she is starting to scoot her self around while she lays on her back. I guess I cant put her on the bed unattended anymore.  She loves bath time and is starting to like the bumbo.  For the longest time I would put her in a reclining bouncer seat with no problems. Now she absolutely hates to be in that.  When I do put her in it she wont put her head back against the seat she wants to lift it up and see what is going on in front of her.  I think that might be why she is starting to like the bumbo.  She is sleeping though the night and will occasionally not even wake up to eat, if she does get up to eat it is usually around 4 am. We recently started going on walks with her in the stroller and she loves it.  I know as a kid both Aaron and I loved to be outdoors, I think she might be the same.



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness, she is SO cute! Just want to pinch those cheeks!