My younger sister Caitlin is pregnant!!! We are so excited to welcome another member to our family. I thought it would be fun to have a gender reveal party. At first her and her husband were a little reluctant but they eventually came around. It was a simple BBQ with a few family and friends. I baked a cake with a designated color that would indicate if she is having a boy or a girl.

The votes are in and the majority voted girl.
Drum roll please...........Its a GIRL
Can I just say how excited I am for her to have a girl that is so close in age to our little one.
I feel bad I didn't even get a pic of Caitlin and Kyle, I am a space head.
It was a fun get together, she is due at the end of November 2013.








1 comment:
How fun! That cake looks great! Love the layers!
Post a Comment